- Office of the President
- Alumni Affairs
- Facilities Planning
- Office of the Vice President for Finance and Business Affairs
- SU Foundation
- Institutional Advancement
- Office of Internal Audit
- Division of Information Technology
- SU Banner Consolidation Project
- Contract Review
- HCR 69 Public Disclosure Links
- Systemwide Evaluation
- President Participation Request
- SU Statement of Non-Discrimination
- SU System Tobacco-Free Policy
Contract Review Procedure
Southern University System General Counsel - Contract Review Policy
The General Counsel has established a contract review policy which is outlined in the System Administrative Memorandum (SAM), effective October 15, 2010 - (click here to view).
To facilitate the review, follow the process outlined below for submission:
- Obtain an electronic copy of your contract (Word format preferred). Please ensure that you do not have any spaces in the name of your document.
- Submit your contract for review by sending all contract documentation to SUS.CONTRACTS@SUS.EDU via email.
- After your contract review request is logged, you will be contacted for further handling of your request.
State of Louisiana Division of Administration - Office of State Procurement (OSP)
The State of Louisiana Office of State Procurement (OSP) (click here for link to OSP) is a section within the Division of Administration, charged by law with adopting rules and regulations for the procurement, management, control, and disposition of all professional, personal, consulting, and social services contracts required by state agencies.
The Office of State Procurement decides all matters of policy relative to professional, personal, consulting, and social services contracts.