- Go to sus.edu/vaccine on your desktop or mobile device.
- Go to Document Submission
- Sign in with your SUS email credentials (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Complete all required personal information requested, accept the user agreement, and verify that you are submitting true and accurate information.
Uploading documents is completely free, so you do not have to choose the optional $10 fee that is presented on the screen. Simply click, “No thank you…” in the gray box.
- Choose what type of documents you will submit.
Under Download Documents, you will find:
Medical Exemption Form
Religious Exemption Form
Letter of Dissent
Complete and save the document that you have downloaded to prepare it for upload.
Under Upload a Document, you will find:
Choose your document type:
- Upload a photo of your vaccination card, screenshot of your LA Wallet vaccine verification, or other relevant documents. If you take any photos of your vaccination card or other documents, make sure to save them as a jpg or other supporting file.
- Click/tap “Submit.”
- You should then see a confirmation screen letting you know that your submission was a success and that your documents are being verified. You will receive an email once your documents have been verified and approved.