Office of Facilities Planning
The Office of Facilities Planning is the agency responsible for coordinating improvements and facility planning for the Baton Rouge Campus (including the Law Center and the Agricultural Research & Extension Center), Shreveport Campus and New Orleans Campus.
The office staff consists of a director, receptionist, administrative secretary, two (2) facility planners and a business manager/planner.
Functions and Responsibilities
- Coordinate all Capital Outlay requirements for the System's campuses
- Review applications for architectural/engineering services and make recommendations to State Selection Board
- Oversee all phases of the design process for new construction and major renovation projects
- Formulate recommendations to the System President regarding the use of facilities and property on all campuses
- Coordinate the preparation and implementation of master plans for all system campuses